Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions
  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
How to do it...
  • Post your responses in your personal blog.
  • Name the title of your blog post as "Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection"
  • Submit the permlink of the blog post in the GoogleForm below. 
I have played some icebreaking games with my classmates, had a quick tour of the school, chatted with classmates, attended talks and completed the day's activities.
I have learnt what my classmates names are, well, some of them at least, the 3 important Rs, the way to behave in school, and the proper usage of the learning device.
I chose to come to SST as I am rather interested in Science and technology, and I will be better equipped with the knowledge of Science and technology. Also, I figure that what this school specializes in will help me in my future ambition.
My aspirations are to get good results and to improve on my flaws, but to altogether make my four years here an enjoyable one.
 The 3 Rs-Roles, Rights and Responsibility. I feel that this picture captures all 3 Rs. Everyone has a role to play in finishing the activity, everyone has a right to voice out their opinion and everyone needs to have responsibility in order to finish the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment